White Chocolate Gimlet
This cocktail preserves the classic Gimlet taste but the addition of white chocolate and vanilla liqueur makes for the perfect summer cocktail!
50mls Gin (try a citrus forward gin)
30mls Freshly squeezed lime juice
20mls White chocolate liqueur
1 dash chocolate bitters
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and pour in the gin, lime juice and liqueur. Stir vigorously with a long cocktail spoon until very cold.
- Strain into a chilled single old fashioned or martini glass filled with ice and top with bitters. Garnish with limes and mint.
Alike in essence, but not in appearance, the White Negroni acts, in many ways, like the iconic aperitivo cocktail’s fraternal twin. The White Negroni is a subtly bitter and earthy Negroni…
25mL Dry Gin (Never Never Distilling Triple Juniper, or McHenry Distillery’s Classic Dry Gin).
25mL Lillet Blanc
25mL Suze Gentian Liqueur
- Combine the ingredients into an old fashioned glass
- Add ice and stir
- Garnish with a twist of lemon
Festive Gin and Tonic
Have your guests coming back for seconds with this quick and easy festive G&T
1 Whole Pomegranate
- Fill a single old fashioned glass with ice and pour over the gin.
- Cut the pomegranate in half and beat the back of the fruit with a wooden spoon over the glasses to remove the seeds. This also gives the drinks it’s pink colour.
- Garnish with fresh lime wheels.
Thanks to our hot summer days, Australians look beyond traditions for refreshing and surprising ways to celebrate Christmas. Here’s how to enjoy gingerbread, but not as you know it..
50ml Christmas Gin (Found in our Christmas Gin Pack)
15mls Freshly squeezed lime juice
1 dashes Angostura bitters
- Add the gin, lime juice and bitters over ice and top with ginger beer. Garnish with lime and mint.
Strawberry, Basil Gin Smash
50mls Gin (Try a pink gin found in our Pink Gin Pack)
30ml Sugar Syrup
Half lemon juiced
3 leaves fresh basil
- Muddle 3 strawberries and 2 basil leaves in shaker.
- Add gin, syrup, lemon juice, and ice. Shake then strain onto rocks.
- Top with club soda and garnish with the sliced strawberry and remaining basil leaf.
Stirred NOT shaken.
50ml McHenry Distilling’s Christmas Gin or Tiny Bear’s Gingerbear Gin (Found in our Christmas Gin Pack)
Vermouth to taste
A dash Orange Bitters
Garnish with fresh cherries or candied ginger
A Martini varies enormously according to your personal preference. There are books written specifically for this King of Cocktails. Whether Vodka or Gin, it is important that the vermouth should be fresh and the garnish appetising. Make sure the glass is ice cold. Stir your gin with the amount of dry vermouth you prefer, taste as you go, making sure there is at least some left when you get the measure just right. Add a few drops of Orange Bitters to taste.
CHERRY Gin Royale
This slightly sweet, slightly sharp Prosecco Royale mixed with sloe gin is the perfect festive drink to celebrate Christmas in July
25 ml Sloe or Pink Gin (found in our Pink Gin Pack)
25 ml Cherry brandy
50 ml Prosecco
1 Rosemary, sprig
Method: Fill a coupe glass with crushed ice and pour over the Prosecco. Hold the rosemary sprig in the palm of your hand and clap the other hand sharply over it to lightly bruise the leaves before dropping it into the glass. Slowly pour the sloe gin and cherry brandy into the glass so that they sink to the bottom. Serve immediately.