Gin Made Me Do It features:
- Packed with sixty enticing gin-based cocktails.
- Divided into chapters: A Short & Scandalous History of Gin, Meet Madame Geneva, Infuse Your Booze, The Perfect Martini and The Recipes.
- Recipes range from the classic Gin & Tonic to exotic concoctions like the London Fog Cutter and Mumbai Mule.
- Full index at the back of the book.
- Also includes credits at the back of the book.
- Published by HarperCollins
- Hardcover, 144 pages.
- Written by Jassy Davis.
- Illustrated by Ruby Taylor.
Dimensions: 14cm (l) x 19cm (h) x 2.1cm (w).